Slot, Poker and Gaming Machines | Illinois Video Gaming
WE KNOW ILLINOIS VIDEO GAMING - JOIN OUR TEAM
ILLINOIS VIDEO GAMING, INC. has been approved by the Illinois Gaming Board to provide video gaming terminals to bars, restaurants, truck stops, Veteran organizations and fraternity organizations in Illinois.
Attention bars, restaurants, truck stops, Veteran organizations and fraternity organizations. You now have an opportunity to participate in the exciting and profitable video gaming business.
ILLINOIS VIDEO GAMING, INC. provides the best possible video gaming terminals to bars, restaurants, truck stops, Veteran organizations and fraternity organizations which includes but not limited to IGT, Bally, Speilo, AGS, WMS, and VGT terminals.
It is extremely important that you choose the best Video Gaming Terminal Operator. Only an EXPERIENCED Video Gaming Terminal Operator can provide you with:
1. Gaming application preparation assistance.
2. The best possible equipment.
3. Maximize your gaming profits.
4. Assistance in marketing your gaming business.
5. 7 days and 24 hours service.
6. Technical expertise.
7. First class customer service.
8. Restaurant, bar and gaming ownership background.
DETAILS LISTED BELOW:
1. Gaming application preparation assistance (one-on-one assistance). The gaming application will be difficult to complete without making mistakes unless you have an experienced person at your side. One mistake could cost you months of delay or even a denial of your establishment gaming license. Of course, gaming license approval delays or a denial would result in a loss of revenue for you. IVG staff is very experienced in gaming application preparation. IVG staff will assist you start to finish concerning obtaining your establishment video gaming license.
2. The best possible equipment: Only an experienced video gaming terminal operator can know which type of video gaming terminal will produce the highest revenue for you. IVG staff is very experienced in making video gaming terminal decisions.
3. Knowledge concerning where to locate your video gaming terminals at your establishment in order to maximize your profits. IVG staff has made video gaming terminal location decisions many times. IVG will help design your video gaming terminal area if you request our assistance.
4. Knowledge on how to market your video gaming business. IVG staff will provide you with years of experience on how to best increase your profits by properly marketing your video gaming business.
5. An 1-312-848-0766 number for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week service by a local technician assigned to your establishment.
6. The best possible technical service: IVG staff has the experience to train all employees properly to provide you with the best possible technical service possible.
7. The best possible customer service: IVG staff has the experience to train all employees to provide you with the best possible customer service. Prompt and courteous service is a company standard.
8. Knowledge about the restaurant and bar business. IVG owners, managers, and/or directors have many years experience as owners and/or manager of bars and restaurants in addition to their many years of video gaming experience.